Monday, May 31, 2010

And Your Little Dog Too!


Just a little Wizard of Oz humor...because when I looked at this picture it made me think of that famous line.


I have been neglecting my blog, because I was going to do a long post with lots and lots of pictures of a recent boat trip we went on. But I have been too busy, and then too tired at night when I finally come inside! Summer has arrived, and with it the crazy frantic lifestyle of the average Alaskan..who has seen too much cold and darkness and is out having FUN in the SUN at least twenty hours a day. Its true. Ask any of us. If you can catch us as we roll out the driveway with a boat, a horse trailer, an RV, a pair of jetskis, a four-wheeler, or a Harley. :)


So I am just going to throw this little blog update out there, with one recent favorite picture, and then my guilt for ignoring my blog will be gone. For a bit.


This picture is a result of having eight giggling girls over to play, putting two huge totes of dress-up clothes outside on the lawn, and telling everyone to put their favorite thing on for the picture.

As you can see, not even Dandelion was spared in the fashion frenzy.


1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

So glad to hear someone is having a summer!! Still feels like 'Alaska' over here! Ha!
xo