Monday, January 26, 2009

The Mom Song

I have been gone all weekend, at my first dog show! I will do a post about that soon, but in the meantime I had to share this funny song. You may have seen it before, but we really needed some humor around here today...and this was the ticket!

I was running out of patience with my over-tired over-road-tripped (?) children, and before we all disolved in tears I raced to find this and we all sat and watched it and laughed together.

I hope you can do the same with your children! And maybe..just maybe..they will see you as more human and realize you ARE sane, other moms DO feel the same way, and other children DO suffer along with them. Ha!

Turn off the player at the bottom of my page, and enjoy this silly song, that I believe we moms can all relate to quite easily.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh she is singing my song!!!!!!!

Yes, my song!
I wake the kids, cook for the kids and say just about every single one of those words!!
And I tuck them in and we do say a prayer together...
My song!

xo

Mere said...

OMG!!! Soooo FUNNY!!! A lot of mothers would claim this as theirs!

Love, Mere